Steps to Make Award-winning Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta
Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy crockpot chicken parmesan pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy crockpot chicken parmesan pasta using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta:
- Make ready of chicken breasts flattened.
- Get of pasta sauce (homemade or store brand).
- Get of yellow onion.
- Take of green bell pepper.
- Get of mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Get of season:oregano/Italian seasons,parsley, basil, s&p.
- Get of minced garlic.
- Prepare of pasta noodles penne or whatever.
Steps to make Easy Crockpot chicken Parmesan pasta:
- Wrap trimmed and cleaned chicken breast in Saran Wrap, and beat to just semi flatten so not so thick. Don't flatten completely, just thin down the thickness a little bit..
- Season and Add breasts to crockpot. I seasoned with a meat tenderizer, that had salt/pepper/garlic and onion powder..
- Pour pasta sauce over chicken breasts..
- Add oregano/Italian seasonings that have an assortment of Italian seasonings mixed. Set crockpot to high for 4 hours..
- After about an hour or so I added the onions, bell pepper, garlic..
- When it is about 25 min or so from being done. Start pasta water, and boil pasta noodles until al denta. Drain..
- Now your chicken should be done, shred with fork, and stir around. Add the noodles,coat and mix all in sauce, add in just a little bit cheese, stir and mix around. Then smooth/ flatten everything..
- Now. On top-Sprinkle and add however much mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, bread crumbs, a little more oregano seasoning on top of cheese. Put top back on and let cheese melt. Once done, turn to warm setting..
- Tip: you can also coat chicken in beginning with a breadcrumb/grated cheese mixture before adding to crockpot, but remember it may turn out soggy. Also, you can leave whole and not shred. Your choice..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy crockpot chicken parmesan pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!