Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, "komugi-manju"芋(sweet potato). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook "komugi-manju"芋(sweet potato) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato):
- Make ready 80 g of Plain flour.
- Take 4 g of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 50 g of Sugar.
- Take 30 ml of Water.
- Get 200 g of Red bean Paste (Bean jam, smashed type).
- Prepare 40 g of Sweet potato.
- Take 1 of Chocolate pen (Brown).
Instructions to make "Komugi-Manju"芋(Sweet Potato):
- Chop sweet potato and steam them. (heat them at 500W for around 4min. in a microwave oven) Mix them into the bean jam and divide them into 12 and make them round..
- Make dough. ≪Please refer to "Komugi-Manjyu" USAGI (Rabbit) ", from 2 to 8.≫ Mix the sugar & water in a bowl. Mix the flour and the baking powder and put them into the mixture(sugar + water). Mix them, stretch and fold the dough several times. Pull it together. Divide the dough into 12. Wrap the bean paste balls with the dough. Make them round..
- Write one Kanji text on the top of each with a chocolate pen. (Please try to write your favorite one!) Put them in a steamer. Spray water..
- Steam 10minuite over high heat..
- It's finished!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food "komugi-manju"芋(sweet potato) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!