Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas. Chicken flautas, also known as rolled tacos, are tortillas filled with seasoned chicken and deep-fried for a tasty Mexican-inspired appetizer or meal. Combine drained chicken, sour cream, cheese, and spices in bowl. How Do I Serve Chicken Flautas?
The toppings typically consist of shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced tomato. Chicken – Make it easy on yourself and use chicken that's already cooked! Shredded cooked chicken breast is what I like to use.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy creamy chicken flautas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Chicken flautas, also known as rolled tacos, are tortillas filled with seasoned chicken and deep-fried for a tasty Mexican-inspired appetizer or meal. Combine drained chicken, sour cream, cheese, and spices in bowl. How Do I Serve Chicken Flautas?
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy creamy chicken flautas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas:
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) of can shredded chicken.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Make ready 1 of tspn garlic salt.
- Take 1/4 of tspn cayenne.
- Get 4 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1/3 inch of Vegetable oil.
How To Make Baked Creamy Chicken Flautas With Guacamole. Saute the sauteables: In a medium size skillet heat the olive oil. These seriously amazing cheesy chicken flautas are so easy and everyone loves them! If you are looking for a quick Mexican meal that can be made ahead of time or even frozen, these flautas are perfect.
Instructions to make Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas:
- Combine drained chicken, sour cream, cheese, and spices in bowl..
- Wrap tortillas in paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds to make soft and rollable..
- Spoon filling down center of tortillas, and roll tightly, leaving the opening on bottom.
- Heat about a third inch of vegetable oil in a sauté pan to medium heat and fry opening side down for 2-4 minutes, then flip and fry for another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown. TIP: press down with a spatula for the first minute to keep them closed. If they start to open once flipped you can hold them together with tongs for a min..
- Set on paper towel for 3-5 minutes to remove excess oil and crisp.
- FINITO! Take a cooksnap & let me know what you think! :).
We like having them for dinner, but they also make great appetizers. These flautas are about to become your family's favorite quick and easy dinner, appetizer or snack! Flour tortillas are stuffed with fiesta spiced chicken. Cheesy salsa canned chicken filling inside flour tortillas and baked crispy. These easy baked chicken flautas will totally satisfy your Mexican craving with less calories!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy creamy chicken flautas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!