Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine). Cheesy Spinach and corn Quesadillas are delicious ,healthy and filling. They make a perfect irresistible veg snack. This is a perfect healthy recipe for kids.
A delightful combination of flavors like red pepper, corn, and chipotle mixed with roast beef hash make a perfect filling for these street-market style quesadillas. Classic Mexican and Tex Mex cheese quesadilla! A quesadilla is a heated tortilla with melted cheese inside.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheese, corn and spinach quesadilla (mexican cuisine). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Spinach and corn Quesadillas are delicious ,healthy and filling. They make a perfect irresistible veg snack. This is a perfect healthy recipe for kids.
Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cheese, corn and spinach quesadilla (mexican cuisine) using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine):
- Make ready of For tortillas:.
- Take 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of For filling :.
- Get 2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiled sweet corn.
- Make ready 1 of /4 tsp garlic finely chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of /2 cup Grated Low fat cheese.
- Make ready of For spread:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sour cream (hung curd).
- Make ready 1 tsp of cheese spread(I have used garlic flavor).
- Get of Red chilli flakes.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
But in addition to cheese, you can put practically anything in a quesadilla. Traditionally in Mexico quesadillas are made with corn tortillas, not wheat flour tortillas, and a melty. These are loaded with two kinds of gooey melted cheese and a flavorful, fajita style chicken and pepper filling. If I had to choose one type of cuisine to eat for the rest of my life it would probably have to be Mexican food.
Instructions to make Cheese, corn and spinach Quesadilla (Mexican cuisine):
- Add spread ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Keep aside..
- Add all purpose flour, salt & required water to knead a soft dough. Knead it for 4-5 minutes. Keep it aside for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic. Saute until light. Add spinach and corn. Stir well. Add salt & black pepper. Cook until spinach wilted. Remove from heat..
- Add 1 tbsp sour cream. Mix well. Keep aside..
- Take big Lemon size dough. Dust dry flour on working surface. Flatten thin tortilla..
- Heat nonstick pan. Place tortilla. Cook it on medium flame until half cooked..
- Make all tortillas likewise..
- Now Heat nonstick pan. Place tortilla on pan. Top half of each tortilla with spinach mixture..
- Grate some cheese. fold other half over filling. Drizzle some oil or butter..
- Cook over medium heat until golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side..
- Cut quesadillas in half. Serve hot..
I mean could we ever get tired of that fresh. Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. filling: leftover cooked vegetables, cooked meat, crumbled tofu, cooked beans, fresh or frozen corn, cooked rice or grains, or any other leftovers. The Spinach and Corn Quesadillas recipe is a twist to the classic Mexican dish that are made from pan toasted tortillas filled with cheese, spinach and corn. Did You know: Quesadilla is a dish in Mexican cuisine or Tex-Mex.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheese, corn and spinach quesadilla (mexican cuisine) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!