Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something great. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peasy homemade hot cocoa! recipe. You can have easy peasy homemade hot cocoa! using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa!:
- Take 1 of coffee mug.
- You need 1 of Cocoa powder (I recommend the Hershey's brand).
- Get 1 of milk.
- Take 1 of sugar (if desired).
Steps to make Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa!:
- Microwave milk in coffee mug for 1 minute. (Make sure mug is microwavable! Or else blerrr!!).
- After microwaving, add cocoa powder and stir (I recommend using 1 tablespoon of powder for every 8 oz of milk you use. Most coffee mugs will hold 6-8 oz of liquid.).
- Microwave for 1 more minute and stir.
- You can now add some sugar if you want. (The drink will be very bitter if sugar is not added! Yuck!).
- If drink is still too cool, go ahead and microwave, 1 minute at a time, to suit your tastes. Make sure you stir in between microwaving!.
- Feel free to top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate or caramel. Marshmallows and chocolate chips make it even better! :).
If you find this Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply