Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocolate…..non dairy recipe. To cook hot chocolate…..non dairy you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy:
- You need of Ingredients.
- Take 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder…like Hersheys.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of espresso coffee or instant coffee.
- You need 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/4 of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of non dairy coffee creamer like Coffee Mate.
- Get 1 2/3 cup of boiling water.
Instructions to make Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy:
- Mix cocoa, brown sugar, coffee, vanilla extract, cinnamon and the 1/4 cups hot water in 2 quart sauce pan.
- Heat on low til dissolved and well blended.
- Add creamer and boiling water to cocoa mixture.
- Heat on low for 3 minutes, stirring continuously, til creamer is dissolved..
- Remove from heat, let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, til cool enough to drink.
- Serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
- Makes 2 8 oz servings or 3 6oz servings..
If you find this Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.