Peanut Butter Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Peanut Butter Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of salted butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of reese's peaces chips or 1/2 n 1/2 chocolate n Reece's.
- Make ready 1 cup of m&m's milk chocolate.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Grease your cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a bowl sift your flour baking soda and baking powder and set aside.
- In another bowl cream your butter sugars and peanut butter till nice and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla until mixed well.
- Gradually add in the flour little at a time until all is mixed together.
- Add in the reese's peanut butter chips chocolate chips n m&ms and mix all together.
- Roll into small ball and place on your greased cookie sheet and pat down with a fork and bake for 10 minutes …repeat steps until all your cookie dough is finished.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food peanut butter cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!