Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Basic Chai recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic Chai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Chai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic chai recipe. To cook basic chai you need 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Chai:
- You need of Black tea.
- Use of Ginger.
- Prepare of Green cardamom.
- Use of Milk.
- Prepare of Sugar.
Steps to make Basic Chai:
- Boil water in a pot. I prefer to use non-stick..
- Bruise your ginger in a mortal & pestle..
- Bruise your cardamom pods until the seeds are revealed. I use 5-6 pods..
- Dump & boil for 3-4 mins or your desired spice-level. I like the tingling effect from the ginger, so sometimes I’ll steep this a bit longer..
- Add in the tea! I use this brand; a very popular brand for chai in Britain. Boil for 1-2 mins. Remove..
- Pour in the milk. I used 1/2 cup whole milk..
- While still boiling at high heat, let this rise and fall 3 times. I don’t know why they did this specifically for 3 times – I guess to froth up the milk? Anyone know why?? Idk. I just kept the tradition..
- Here’s a trick I use: once it reaches the top of the pot, blow on it and it will fall to the bottom. Alternatively, you can turn down the heat, then turn back up..
- Enjoy with a spoon full of sugar :).
In India, the term 'chai' means tea. Since most Indians drink tea boiled with milk and sugar the word has become synonymous with milk tea. There are several variations and the names usually indicate. A Basic Recipe for Making Your Own Chai Tea. See recipes for Basic Filipino Spaghetti, Basic Crepes, not dessert too.
If you find this Basic Chai recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.