Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, santa's breakfast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Santa's Breakfast is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Santa's Breakfast is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have santa's breakfast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Santa's Breakfast:
- Take of Pancake mix.
- Take 1 bottle of Spray cool whip.
- Get of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 pack of m&ms.
- Make ready 1 pack of sour punch candy string (for the scarf).
- Make ready 3 of mini powdered donut holes.
- Prepare 2 pieces of bacon.
- Make ready 1 of sausage patty.
- Take 1 cup of frozen hashbrowns.
- Get 1 glass of apple juice.
- Prepare 1 of large skewer (to make your snowman).
Steps to make Santa's Breakfast:
- Mix pancake mix according to directions on box. Fry bacon, hashbrowns & sausage patty..
- Use candies & cool whip to decorate your pancakes & donut holes. Have fun with it!😆😉.
- Here's an Elf.
- Or here's a reindeer.
- BE CREATIVE! BE FESTIVE!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food santa's breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!