Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot chicken and stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot chicken and stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken and stuffing recipe. You can cook crockpot chicken and stuffing using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot chicken and stuffing:
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder, bacon & molasses seasoning and basil.
- Provide 3 of pounds boneless chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of butter=1/2 stick of butter (i used olive oil instead).
- Get 2 can of campbells cream of mushroom soup…(i used 1 can cream of mushroom and 1 can cream of chicken) undiluted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 2 of packages….stovetop stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper.
Steps to make Crockpot chicken and stuffing:
- Melt butter or use olive oil in large skillet over med/low heat. Add bell pepper, onion & spices. Brown chicken on both sides. Place in crock pot..
- Combine cans of soup & milk. Mix thoroughly..
- Prepare stuffing according to package. decrease liquid by half..
- Place chicken in crockpot. Pour soup over chicken..
- Arrange stuffing over chicken. Cook on high 3-4 hours.
If you find this Crockpot chicken and stuffing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.