Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy crock pot bbq chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy crock pot bbq chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken:
- Get of paprika.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Make ready of kosher salt.
- Take of ground cumin.
- Make ready of coriander.
- Make ready of granulated garlic.
- Make ready of brown sugar.
- Take of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready of onion powder.
- Prepare of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Make ready of Yukon potatoes.
- Make ready of whole chicken.
Instructions to make Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken:
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Cover chicken with spice mixture, put in frig for 2 hours, or over night is the best..
- Cut up potatoes, put in bottom of crock pot..
- Add chicken, cook on high for 4 hours. Add bbq sauce on chicken, cook another 1 hour..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy crock pot bbq chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!