Pork belly tacos. The toppings for these pork belly tacos are a fusion of Mexican and Asian inspired flavors: cabbage, cilantro, jalapeño, green onion and a light drizzle of spicy-salty-tangy mayonnaise. Paleo pork belly tacos are so satisfying, you can't help but devour every last morsel! The showstopper of this pork belly taco recipe is the green onion sauce with pickled watermelon rind.
Luckily, these pork tacos are insanely easy to make. Get a margarita in your hand and these Pork Belly Tacos with Ancho Chili Roasted Pineapple and Avocado in your belly… it's Cinco de Mayo people! Pork Belly Tacos with Pineapple Salsa.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pork belly tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork belly tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pork belly tacos is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
The toppings for these pork belly tacos are a fusion of Mexican and Asian inspired flavors: cabbage, cilantro, jalapeño, green onion and a light drizzle of spicy-salty-tangy mayonnaise. Paleo pork belly tacos are so satisfying, you can't help but devour every last morsel! The showstopper of this pork belly taco recipe is the green onion sauce with pickled watermelon rind.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pork belly tacos using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork belly tacos:
- Take 4 lb of pork belly.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Dry rub with low sugar.
- Get of Corn tortillas.
- Take of Flour tortillas.
- Get of Additional topping options.
- Prepare of Shredded cabbage for crunch.
- Get of Fresh salsa.
- Take of Mexican cojita cheese crumbles.
- Make ready of Diced onions.
- Make ready of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Limes.
- Get of Tomatoes.
I love them so damn much that I would probably give up my first unborn child to eat these every day of my life. Pork Belly Recipes~Pork Belly Tacos – La Piña en la Cocina. For the longest time I have been wanting to cook a recipe that involved pork belly. The problem was that I could not find it in any of my.
Instructions to make Pork belly tacos:
- Remove pork belly from packaging and rinse with cold tap water. Pat dry and set on a cookie sheet..
- Slice top side of skin into 1.5 to 2 in squares just deep enough to get to the fat layer..
- Rub entire belly with olive oil..
- Cover entire belly with dry rub. (use a low sugar rub to avoid burning) I prefer a mixture of blacking seasoning and light dashes of Slap Yo Mamas..
- Cook @325 for 3.5 hours. Then last 20 minutes broil on low to get a crispy layer..
- Bake for 3.5 hours on a stainless steel rack inset in a cookie sheet. This ensures the belly is above the drippings and helps get the entire surface roasted evenly. The pork belly is done after the entire belly is a consistent color and will be soft if you probe it with a wooden skewer or fork. The meat should tear from the edge fairly easy. Last 20- 30minutes turn on your broiler on low to turn on the top side heating element. This will crispy the top even more but becareful not to let it burn..
- The risk of over cooking is lower since it is a high fat content cut..
- Once the belly is pulled from oven slice 1 inch slices the length of the belly if you are going to serve immediately or let cool on rack on counter and put away in fridge without slicing. Either way you choose the next step is the same. Once sliced in strips cut slices into chunks..
- Get a pan hot med to high heat preferably a cast iron pan and put chunks in. As the cold fat starts to soften break up with the spoon into shreds as big as you would like. If serving straight out the oven break up the chunks into shreds. You are going to quickly sear the shreds as crispy as you would prefer..
- Once meat is to your liking remove meat to serving dish. Fry your corn tortillas in the same pan the belly was cooked in for extra flavor. You can use a hot skillet to heat corn or flour tortillas..
Remove the pork belly from the marinade and place on the grill. We all know that kimchi and pork belly are a match made in heaven, but pork belly is one of those cuts of meat that usually benefits from a nice long braise. Fill each tortilla with a slice or two of pork belly and top with pickled slaw. Season pork belly all over with smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper. Boiling the pork belly before hand makes it super soft.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork belly tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!