Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gourmet turkey meatloaf recipe. You can have gourmet turkey meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf:
- Get 1.5 lbs of ground turkey.
- Get 1/4 of red onion chopped or diced.
- Get 6-9 of small-medium mushrooms of your choice (I prefer baby bellas). Chop ⅔rds of your mushroom to add into the meatloaf mixture. Slice the remaining ⅓rd for meatloaf topping.
- Get 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper (if you like spicier add an extra 1/2 tsp).
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 Tbs of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 Tbs of EVVO (extra virgin olive oil).
- Use 1/2 cup of (dry measure) of your favorite BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Instructions to make Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees Lightly coat the medium sauté pan with 1-2 Tbs of EVOO..
- Over a low to medium flame add the frozen peas followed by the onions. Allow the peas to simmer for 2-3 minutes covered, then add in the chopped mushrooms and simmer covered for another 2-3 minutes. Uncover and slowly and evenly pour in the BBQ sauce combining all the ingredients together. Allow the BBQ sauce to slightly start bubbling then turn off the heat and set aside..
- Take your ground turkey and place on the parchment paper. If you are using a baking dish then you can prepare the meatloaf in the dish. Flatten out the ground turkey and evenly seasoned with the garlic powder, black pepper & grated parmesan..
- Carefully pour the hot mixture evenly over the seasoned meat using a wooden spoon to spread the mixture all over. If the mixture is very hot wait a few minutes before trying to form the meatloaf. Using your hands fold the meat and mixture together combing well. Once the ingredients are all combined, scoop mixture into the aluminum/ceramic loaf pan filling almost to the very top. (For a baking dish form the meatloaf approximately 2 inches high/8 inches long/4-5 inches wide).
- Place the remaining sliced mushrooms upright on the top of the meatloaf. Place loaf into the preheated oven. Bake 35 minutes and then check with a meat thermometer. Internal temperature should be 180 degrees. Adjust cooking time accordingly..
Rehydrate bread crumbs in some milk, which adds tenderness and moisture to the meatloaf. Not a turkey loaf, not a lentil loaf, a meatloaf. Loaf." But a meatloaf like this one is a thing of beauty. There is a strong nostalgia factor when. Roast it whole, with native herbs and spices like Jock Zonfrillo does, perhaps, or head for Heston Blumenthal's tried-and-true recipe for roast turkey and gravy; or for ease, just stuff and roast turkey legs.
If you find this Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.