Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Make ready 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c).
- Prepare 2 of tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 c of diced carrot.
- Get 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Take 1 of fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- Get 4 c of low-sodium vegetable broth.
- Get 3 c of diced peeled russet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Prepare 3 c of diced peeled sweet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Make ready 2 tsp of lime zest.
- Take 2 of tblsp lime juice.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Make ready of Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more..
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes..
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through..
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!