Holiday Season Chocolate Pretzel Wreaths.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, holiday season chocolate pretzel wreaths. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Holiday Season Chocolate Pretzel Wreaths is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Holiday Season Chocolate Pretzel Wreaths is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook holiday season chocolate pretzel wreaths using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Season Chocolate Pretzel Wreaths:
- Get 1 bag of Pretzels.
- Take As needed of Dark chocolate bars/chips.
- Prepare As needed of Holiday M&Ms.
- Get 3-4 strips of Fruit twizzlers – red ones,.
Steps to make Holiday Season Chocolate Pretzel Wreaths:
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and set it on high for 30 second intervals. Stir after each interval. When chocolate is smooth, keep it aside. Lay the pretzels out on parchment or wax paper, 5 pretzels on the bottom and 4 pretzels overlapping on the bottom..
- Dip each of the bottom pretzels in the melted chocolate and place it on the parchment paper in the shape of a wreath..
- Dip the remaining 4 pretzels and place them so they would overlap the bottom layer. Garnish the top with M&Ms. Make this strips of the twizzlers, make it in the shape of a bow, and stick it to the pretzel wreath. Allow it to cool until the chocolate is hard. Enjoy with your loved ones..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food holiday season chocolate pretzel wreaths recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!