Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cauliflower cheese burgers in a tomato and spinach sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cauliflower cheese burgers in a tomato and spinach sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce:
- Make ready 1 cup of cooked bulgar wheat.
- Make ready 4 of large sized cauliflower florets, grated.
- Get 2 of spring/green/salad onions, sliced.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mature cheese.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Seasonings of your choice (eg cayenne, cumin, coriander etc).
- Prepare A few of sprigs of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 6 of medium sized tomatoes, skinned and chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- Make ready 1-2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of tomato puree.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce:
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Beat the egg and combine with the mixture..
- Divide the mixture into 4 burger sized portions (or 8 smaller portions if preferred) and bake in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes until the burgers start browning on the top. Optional: 5 minutes before the end, add a pinch of grated cheese to each burger so that it melts over the top..
- While the burgers are cooking, make the tomato sauce: heat the tomatoes in a pan, then add the garlic, Dijon mustard, chilli powder and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Let cool slightly, then coarsely blend using an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- To serve, divide the tomato and spinach sauce into 4 individual bowls and a place a cauliflower cheese burger on top. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cauliflower cheese burgers in a tomato and spinach sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!