Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheesy broccoli and cauliflower casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy broccoli and cauliflower casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole:
- Take 1 of Large Head Broccoli.
- Make ready 1 of Large Head Cauliflower.
- Make ready 2 Cans of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Dry Mustard.
- Take 1 of Sleeve Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Mild Cheddar.
- Make ready 2 cups of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole:
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash Veggies and chop into bite size pieces. Steam veggies slightly in pan of boiling water for 5-8 minutes.Place in large bowl. Set aside..
- Mix Soup, Milk, Dry Mustard, and Mild Cheddar in separate bowl. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Fold Soup/Cheese mixture into vegetables..
- Butter Large Casserole Dish and add Vegetable Mixture..
- Put Layer of Sharp Cheddar Over Vegetable Mix..
- Crush Sleeve of Ritz Crackers and Cover Top of Casserole..
- Bake for 30-45 minutes at 325. Broil for 2-4 minutes to Finish Browning Top..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy broccoli and cauliflower casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!