Ratalu Halwa/Sweet Potato Halwa.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ratalu halwa/sweet potato halwa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ratalu Halwa/Sweet Potato Halwa is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ratalu Halwa/Sweet Potato Halwa is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ratalu halwa/sweet potato halwa using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ratalu Halwa/Sweet Potato Halwa:
- Get 1/4 kg of Sweet Potatoes.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Slivered Almonds and Cashewnuts.
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream.
Steps to make Ratalu Halwa/Sweet Potato Halwa:
- Wash and clean the sweet potatoes well. Pressure cook with enough water for 5-6 whistles. Peel away the skin and mash well..
- In a deep cooking pan, heat ghee and add the nuts. Fry for a minute and then add the mashed sweet potatoes along with sugar and milk. Stir in cardamom powder too..
- Mix well and simmer on medium high heat until all the milk is soaked up. The halwa looks shiny and glossy with ghee leaving the sides of the pan in about 10-12 minutes. Keep stirring in between to avoid it from getting burnt. Serve it warm topped with few more nuts. Or serve it chilled. The choice is yours..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ratalu halwa/sweet potato halwa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply