Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, freaking healthy cauliflower crust pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have freaking healthy cauliflower crust pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza:
- Prepare 2 cups of riced cauliflower.
- Take 1-1/3 cup of reduced fat shredded mozzarella, divided.
- Take 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of no sugar added tomato sauce.
- Make ready 10 slices of turkey pepperoni.
Steps to make Freaking Healthy Cauliflower Crust Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place riced cauliflower in microwave safe dish, uncovered. Microwave for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool, then mic in 1/3 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, egg, and salt..
- Form cauliflower mixture into a circle, about 1/4 inch thick, into a parchment-lined baking sheet or pizza pan..
- Bake until edges are browned, about 20 minutes..
- Top crust with tomato sauce, remaining mozzarella, and pepperoni..
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 7-10 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food freaking healthy cauliflower crust pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!