Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cauliflower-crusted quiche. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cauliflower-crusted quiche using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche:
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (55 g) of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Make ready 3/4 teaspoon of salt, divided.
- Prepare 6 of eggs, divided.
- Take 1 cup (240 mL) of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (50 g) of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 8 of spears asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch (2 cm) pieces.
- Take 4 cups (160 g) of baby spinach.
- Get 4 of green onions, chopped.
Instructions to make Cauliflower-Crusted Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)..
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely crumbled..
- Place in microwave-safe dish and microwave for 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely..
- Place cooked cauliflower into a towel and squeeze out as much water as possible. Discard liquid..
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl with 1 egg, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a bowl..
- Press crust mixture evenly into tart plate, making sure to go up the sides of the plate..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden. Set aside to cool.#.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F (190°C)..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 5 eggs, milk, crumbled feta cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper..
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add asparagus pieces and cook until slightly tender..
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted..
- Place asparagus and spinach mixture on the bottom of the cooked cauliflower crust. Pour egg and cheese mixture over the top and sprinkle with green onions..
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until quiche is set and slightly golden..
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cauliflower-crusted quiche recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!