Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" recipe. To cook mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" you only need 31 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Use of Meats.
- Take 2 1/2 lb of Baby Back Rib Slab.
- Provide 1 (13 oz) of Smoked Beef Sausage Link [or, andouille sausage + 1 tablespoon dry rub].
- Provide of Dry Rub [reserve 2 tablespoons].
- Get 8 tbsp of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Green Chilie Powder [Hatch Or Jalapeño].
- Use 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Chilie Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Rubbed Dried Thyme.
- Get 2 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Season Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need of Braise.
- You need 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Of Your Reserved Dry Rub.
- Take of Breads & Spreads.
- Take 1 loaf of Warm Fresh French Bread.
- Prepare of Honey Butter [room temp – see recipe below].
- Take of Salted Butter [room temp].
- Take of Garlic Butter [room temp].
- Get of Options.
- Get of Additional Meats & Cheeses.
- Take of Various Mustards.
- Use of Kitchen Equipment.
- Take of Wooden Cutting Boards.
- You need 1 box of Tinfoil.
- You need 1 of large Knife.
- Use 1 of Set Tongs.
Steps to make Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Mix your dry rub seasonings..
- Rinse your ribs and coat them liberally with your rub but reserve 2 tablespoons to lightly coat your sausage link and add to your braise sauce. Pat it on tightly. Reverse and coat the opposite side liberally. Hit the sides as well..
- Wrap your ribs in tinfoil shiny side down. Then, double wrap it in tinfoil. Seal her up tightly..
- Rinse your sausage link and lightly sprinkle sausage with one of your 1 tablespoon reserved rub. This step is optional since some men are meat purists and only like plain old beef or pork sausage. No additives. But, it's your decision. ;0)p.
- Wrap your sausage in tin foil. No need to double wrap in tinfoil or add any braise. But, wrap her up tightly..
- Refrigerate both for 1 hour..
- Preheat your oven to 225°..
- Make your braise. Just 1/2 cup white wine – 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 tablespoon reserved rub. Heat mix up in the microwave and mix well..
- Carefully open your refrigerated ribs and pour your warmed braise fluid into it. Seal her back up well. You'll want these ribs to steam themselves. Shake her up once to fully re-spread your braise over your ribs..
- Place both ribs and sausage in 225° oven. Ribs will bake for 2 1/2 hours. Sausage will only cook for 1 hour..
- Pull sausage after 1 hour of cooking. Refrigerate it..
- After 2 1/2 hours of baking – pull your ribs out of oven and out of your tinfoil. Save your braise inside tinfoil to coat your ribs and sausage while grilling/charring them..
- Heat your cleaned grill to high and spray with non stick spray..
- Place both on grill until you can see a char and until sausage is fully reheated and slightly charred. Why? Because boys adore char on any meat. I hear it's in their DNA..
- Slice sausage in 1" pieces and slice ribs at rib edges..
- Place meats on a cutting board with small piles of cracked sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper so he can dip and season his meats as he pleases..
- Serve with barbecue sauces [Sweet Baby Ray's is a great one] to the side along with a fresh loaves of french bread and room temp honey butter and plain salted butter. Go ahead. Give him a choice. Trust me. He won't want to take the time to fetch a knife and slice his own butter. Apparently big boys off duty can tend to be pretty damned lazy..
- No utensils are needed whatsoever. Let your man tear his own bread, dip it in the room temperature butters you'll provide and, let him eat his meat, cheeses and bread by hand. By the way, here's a great, easy recipe for Honey Butter. Go ahead. Give him a slighter sweeter option. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364116-mikes-french-honey-butter-spread.
- If you really want to impress him – have his favorite beers chilled on crushed ice right next to his meats, cheeses, butter and bread. Napkins aren't required since I understand men sincerely believe that's exactly what the good Lord gave them a lower arm for..
- Feel free to add a myriad of additional sliced meats, sliced cheeses and crackers to this cutting board. Remember, you're the boss here! Not him. But, it IS okay to make him think he is. Big dummies. 😆.
If you find this Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.