Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple leftover turkey soup recipe. You can cook simple leftover turkey soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- Provide of Turkey.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock (I know what your thinking).
- Get of Celery.
- Take of Carrots.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Get of Creole seasoning.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- You need Leaves of Basil.
- You need of Bay Leaves. (Whole).
- Provide of Bullion Cubes extra flavor.
Steps to make Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- What you need: Leftover Turkey, Vegetables, Seasonings, Chicken Stock, Water,.
- Rinse and Chop vegetables.
- Add Chopped vegetables to crock pot 1 cup Chicken Stock or 3-4 Bullion Cubes, 1 cup water, You can add more as you go. Season with Creole, Basil, Salt, Pepper, add to desired taste add little at a time. You can always add more you can't take away 😉..
- Chop Turkey into smaller pieces add to crock pot..
- Top with few whole Bay leaves. These will be taken out before eating..
- Cover and let cook for about an hour or 2. Stir and taste. Add more seasons to desired taste. The longer you cook better the flavor..
If you find this Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply