Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1/2 meat Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1/2 meat Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 1/2 meat meatloaf recipe. You can have 1/2 meat meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 1/2 meat Meatloaf:
- You need 1 tbsp of lite country crock butter.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of mushrooms.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1 lb of super lean ground beef 93/7.
- Use 1/2 c. of Lowest-cal breadcrumbs.
- Get 4 tbsp of Sugar-free ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make 1/2 meat Meatloaf:
- Using food processor or your mighty muscles, finely chop 1 lb mushrooms and dice 1/2 onion..
- Put 1 tbsp butter in sauté pan. Once hot, add onions. Salt onions. After onions start to cook, add mushrooms. Salt mushrooms. Sauté until mushrooms are soft and dark..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- While they cook, beat one egg in a bowl. Add beef. Season with salt and pepper. Add half breadcrumbs. Mix with hands! Add in mushroom/onion mixture and the rest of the breadcrumbs. Mix with spoon-onions/mushrooms are hot!.
- Divide into 6 servings, approx 5.5 ounces each, and shape into little squares..
- Place on foiled sheet pan (no one wants to do meatloaf dishes)..
- Place in 375 degree oven..
- Mix 4 tbsp of sugar-free ketchup and 2 teaspoons of brown sugar in a separate bowl..
- Cook loaves until internal temp of 145. Remove meatloaf and top with half the ketchup mixture..
- Return to oven and cook until internal temp of 160..
- Top with desired amount of ketchup..
- Enjoy! Pictured with cauliflower mash and peas!.
Ketchup has a home in the meatloaf mixture and on top of it. Inside, it adds moisture and tangy flavour. Outside it protects the meat from drying out, and caramelizes under the oven's heat to create an irresistible sticky, charred layer. For best browning, I form the meatloaf freehand on a parchment-lined baking sheet. To minimize cracking, smooth the top of the loaf by rubbing in a little cold water before baking.
If you find this 1/2 meat Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.