Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paella Valenciana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella Valenciana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paella valenciana recipe. To make paella valenciana you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paella Valenciana:
- Prepare 1 of big onion, peeled and chopped.
- Provide 1 of small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 of small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Get 1 cup of Spanish chorizo chopped.
- Take 1 cup of smoked pork ribs cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of saffron threads or 1 pack of paella spice mix (i like to use Carmencita).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Take 3 cups of short-grain Spanish rice or other short-grain rice.
- Prepare 1 of small octopus, previosly cooked.
- Use 1 cup of cleaned squid.
- Use 3 cups of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 8 of jumbo shrimps.
- Use 1 cup of pea pods.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
- Provide 4-5 cups of hot water.
Instructions to make Paella Valenciana:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- In a medium-size paella pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil..
- Add the chorizo and fry for about 5 minutes. Add the pork ribs and cook for another 5 minutes. Add also the chicken to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes;.
- Add the onion and sauté until just start to tenderize, 3 to 4 minutes;.
- Add the peppers and garlic, and sauté for more 3 to 4 minutes;.
- Add the rice and toast, stirring frequently, until it just becomes translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the saffron or the paella seasoning;.
- Add enough of hot water to the pan to just cover the rice, and bring the liquid to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium, and simmer for 10 minutes;.
- Arrange the seafood (octopus, squid, peeled shrimp) and cook for another 8 minutes. Put more hot water if needed;.
- Add the jumbo shrimp, cherry tomatoes and peas over the rice, cover with aluminum foil, and continue simmering until the seafood is cooked, for about 6 to 8 minutes..
- Remove the cooked paella from the heat and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle some olive oil on top..
If you find this Paella Valenciana recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.