Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. You can have coconut macaroons using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Macaroons:
- Prepare of butter softened.
- Use of sugar.
- Use of eggs.
- Take of (14 ounces) swwetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of desiccated coconut.
- You need of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Coconut Macaroons:
- In a bowl, cream butter using a hand mixer on low speed. Add sugar and beat together until well blended and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating continuousl. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and continue to beat until blended..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and dessicated coconut. Add to egg mixture and beat until combined..
- Scoop into paper lined mini muffin pans and bake in a 350°F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes..
If you find this Coconut Macaroons recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.