Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Blueberry Oat Bran Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry Oat Bran Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry Oat Bran Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry oat bran muffins recipe. You can cook blueberry oat bran muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Oat Bran Muffins:
- Prepare of all purpose flour + 1 tbs for dusting blueberries.
- Take of coarse ground oat bran.
- You need of baking soda.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Get of salt.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Use of whole milk.
- Use of container plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani).
- Get of packed brown sugar.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Provide of large eggs.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of fresh blueberries.
Steps to make Blueberry Oat Bran Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a standard size 12 count muffin tin with nonstick spray, including the entire top. Or line cups with paper liners. Either way you will want to spray the top to prevent sticking..
- In a medium bowl wisk together flour, oat bran, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In a large bowl wisk together milk and yogurt until smooth. Add brown sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla. Wisk to combine thoroughly..
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture all at once. Using a wooden spoon stir together until just incorporated, with no dry patches remaining. It will be lumpy and that's okay. You don't want to over mix..
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile gently toss blueberries in 1 tbs flour to coat (this helps keep them from sinking to the bottom of the muffins). Gently fold into batter to distribute as evenly as possible..
- Gently spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling the wells to the top. I actually ended up with enough to also fill a 12 count mini muffin tin..
- Place in oven. Bake 25-35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center (of a muffin in the middle of tin) comes out clean. Mine took about 28 min..
I make a whole batch and let it cool then individually wrap them and put them If you're looking for a comfort food with plenty of health benefits, look no further than oat bran. Not only is it a source of B vitamins, it's an excellent source of. These blueberry muffins are healthier than the typical variety, thanks to the addition of oat bran. My high school sold them at our snack stand, and I often bought a double chocolate muffin and a Pepsi instead of a real lunch. I will certainly be making more variations soon!
If you find this Blueberry Oat Bran Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.