Cheesy Cauliflower KickAsserole 🧀. Creamy Cauliflower Casserole with Cheese 🧀. This cauliflower is baked in a Cheddar cheese sauce dotted with colorful red and green bell pepper pieces. This easy and hearty recipe for cheesy cauliflower casserole will have everyone asking for a second serving of vegetables!
A yummy, creamy and cheesy potato casserole. Today I decided it's time to create a keto version of this delicious meal. Of course, we'll need to ditch the potatoes, but using Trust me, as soon as you smell it in the oven, you'll be drooling at the mouth.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy cauliflower kickasserole 🧀. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Cauliflower Casserole with Cheese 🧀. This cauliflower is baked in a Cheddar cheese sauce dotted with colorful red and green bell pepper pieces. This easy and hearty recipe for cheesy cauliflower casserole will have everyone asking for a second serving of vegetables!
Cheesy Cauliflower KickAsserole 🧀 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Cauliflower KickAsserole 🧀 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy cauliflower kickasserole 🧀 using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Cauliflower KickAsserole 🧀:
- Take of cauliflower.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Take of green onions.
- Get of minced shiitake mushrooms.
- Make ready of bacon or turkey bacon.
- Get of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready of sour cream.
- Take of mayo.
- Get of cream cheese, softened.
- Get of cheese *Sharp cheeses make this dish stand out*.
- Get of parmesan cheese.
- Take of Paprika.
- Make ready of Cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
I'm usually a fan of shortcuts and I love frozen and canned vegetables, but, I will note that I really prefer fresh cauliflower for this recipe. This cheesy cauliflower casserole is so full of cheesy goodness and SO satisfyingly easy to make that you won't miss the original. If you've been reading for a bit, you know my husband and I recently embarked on a new diet and lifestyle change. Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole will become the favorite of veggie haters for sure.
Instructions to make Cheesy Cauliflower KickAsserole 🧀:
- First, clean and cut your cauliflower. Keep the pieces sort of big, as this adds consistency to the dish. Add these to your steamer but do not start steaming yet..
- Next, shred all of your cheeses onto a plate. The better quality cheeses you use, the better this dish is. I used mostly white cheeses and a couple cups of sharp cheddar..
- Warm cream cheese slightly in the microwave to soften (30 seconds or so) and add to a large mixing bowl..
- Next add the garlic, sour cream, mayo, green onions, and almost all of the shredded cheese (reserve some cheese to top with).
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Mix this well, adding small amounts of the heavy whipping cream. You want a creamy mixture..
- Now start to steam your cauliflower. Just a little water in a pot on boil. Once boiling, reduce to simmer and cover ab 5 minutes or until cauliflower is slightly soft, tender but still a little firm. You want it to hold up for texture in the oven, so a little firm is good..
- While the cauliflower is steaming, start cooking your bacon. You will need 9 strips. I made mine on the crunchy side since it will get softer during the bake time..
- Shroomies 🍄.
- Chop the mushrooms while the bacon is cooking. Chop them small so that it's basically undectable once the casserole is finished. Mushrooms serve to add more texture & consistency while adding a touch of richness in flavor..
- Pre heat your oven to 350°F..
- The cauliflower should finish before the bacon. When it's done, drain 3/4 of the water out, then dump the cheese mixture in the pot with the cauliflower, add cracked black pepper & cayenne (If u want a kick), and mix around..
- Chop 8 strips of bacon into small crumbs and add with mushrooms into cheese & cauliflower mix..
- Mix everything well, using the spoon and even a knife to break down the larger cauliflower pieces. You want a chunky, creamy mixture. Now is the time to add more heavy cream if you think the mixture is sticky instead of creamy..
- When everything is mixed well, add to casserole dish and pack down..
- Take your last strip of bacon and cut coarsely – add on top along with the reserved shredded cheese & paprika..
- Bake uncovered in the oven on 350°F for about 45 minutes, or until bubbly and the cheese is slightly browned..
- I used fresh green beans for a side and made this a complete meal. SO GOOD! 💖.
Kids and husbands will definitely ask for more! Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole is what you are looking for if you have a cauliflower hater in your family. Green Chile Cauliflower Rice CasseroleBuilding Our Story. This flavorful cauliflower casserole is perfect for any family meal. The recipe is an excellent choice for a holiday meal or family dinner.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy cauliflower kickasserole 🧀 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!