Mike's Chicken Fiesta.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's chicken fiesta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Chicken Fiesta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Chicken Fiesta is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's chicken fiesta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Fiesta:
- Prepare 3 lb of chicken breasts.
- Take 1 large of jar of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 2 packages of taco seasoning.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Get 1 of corn tortillas.
- Get 1 of fresh cilantro.
Steps to make Mike's Chicken Fiesta:
- Coat the chiken breasts with taco seasoning.
- Place in crock pot and cover breasts with salsa.
- Add lime wedges to crock pot.
- Set crockpot to low and cook for 6 hours.
- Add cilantro during last 15 minutes.
- Serve with warm tortillas, corn and rice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's chicken fiesta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!