Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ladybirds sweet n sticky bbq marinade recipe. To make ladybirds sweet n sticky bbq marinade you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade:
- Use 8 tbsp of honey soy bbq sauce or plain bbq sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey + an extra heaped spoonful if only using plain bbq sauce ..
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce if only using bbq sauce previously ..
- Take 2 tbsp of heaped brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 6 of chicken legs (drumsticks) or ribs or pork or your choice ..
Instructions to make Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade:
- Place all ingredients together and mix well to combine all thoroughly ..
- Once Marinade is made up , pour into a clean large bowl or clean large freezer bag ..
- Place chicken drumsticks , or meat of your choice into the Marinade filled bowl or bag and mix them around ensuring to coat all the meat all over ..
- Now place in the refrigerator to Marinade for at least 4 hours . The longer the better . :-).
- To cook marinated drumsticks : once drumsticks has marinated , Preheat your oven to 160°C . Place prepared marinated legs onto backing tray and place in the oven , covered , and cook for 35-40 minutes , then remove the lid and continue to cook for a further 10-15 minutes , until chicken is very tender and cooked through and the outside is sticky and sweet ..
- Once cooked to your liking , remove meats from the oven and serve hot with sides of your choice , i had mine with a mini roast . Enjoy . :-).
If you find this Ladybirds Sweet n Sticky BBQ Marinade recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.