Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate dipped coconut macaroons recipe. To cook chocolate dipped coconut macaroons you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons:
- Provide of shredded coconut (about 5 1/3 cups).
- Get of egg whites.
- You need of white sugar.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Provide of vanilla or almond extract.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get of dark chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray paper lightly with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together coconut, flour, sugar, and salt. Stir in egg whites and extract until fully incorporated. Mixture should stick together and be able to form a wet ball..
- Drop by tbs onto prepared baking sheet (I fit 24 at a time). Bake 20 minutes or until edges are golden..
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- When cookies are cool, place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted, stirring after each round..
- Dip bottoms of macaroons into chocolate. Allow some excess to drip off and place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Place in refrigerator until chocolate is set..
- Store in an airtight container. Best kept refrigerated. Pull out of fridge at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.