Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice with dried shrimp in 5 minutes recipe. To cook fried rice with dried shrimp in 5 minutes you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes:
- Prepare 2 of bowl of white rice.
- Provide 1 cup of cooked dried shrimp with garlic and chili flake.
- Take 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare dash of of pepper.
Steps to make Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes:
- Cooked rice as usual then fluff up with a fork then set aside or you can used leftover cooked white rice too https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357123-dried-shrimp-with-garlic-and-chili-flake.
- Mix the cooked white rice with the dried shrimp with garlic and chili flake with light soy sauce and stir fry to mix well for a full 5 minutes then add a dash of pepper too.
- BELOW,ARE FEW OF MY DRIED SHRIMP / DRIED PRAWN / HAE BEE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU TOO https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343013-spicy-dried-shrimp-hae-bee-hiam https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414677-hairy-gourd-with-dried-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359524-luffa-with-dried-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/399655-eggplant-with-dried-shrimp.
If you find this Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.