Sweet Potato Halwa.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato halwa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Halwa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sweet Potato Halwa is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato halwa using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Halwa:
- Prepare 4 of sweet potatoes.
- Take 2-3 tsp of sugar.
- Take 5-6 tsp of ghee.
- Get 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Make ready as needed of Chopped dry fruits.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Halwa:
- Boil the sweet potatoes. Peel it. Smashed it..
- Put a pan on low flame. Add ghee and smashed sweet potatoes..
- Roast it properly. A fine aroma will come..
- Then add sugar. Mix it well till all moisture evaporates..
- Now add cardamom powder and chopped dryfruits mix it well Halwa is ready..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet potato halwa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!