Black Bean Soup!.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, black bean soup!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Black Bean Soup! is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Black Bean Soup! is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have black bean soup! using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean Soup!:
- Make ready of organic tomatoes.
- Take of organic black beans (with liquid).
- Get of large carrots (chopped or cut into little cut roundlets).
- Prepare of medium onion (diced).
- Get of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get of vegetable broth.
- Take of cumin.
- Take of chilli powder.
- Take of hot sauce.
- Get of salt & pepper (or to taste).
- Take of cayenne (half a tsp for less spice).
- Take of lemon juice (juice of half a lemon).
- Make ready of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of cilantro (and extra for garnish).
- Take of avocado.
- Take of tortilla chips (crushed into pieces).
Steps to make Black Bean Soup!:
- Place the oil in a big pot on medium heat. At this time I make sure that I have all my ingredients out and available..
- If you can pick up the pot and very easily spread the oil around, it is hot enough. Throw in your carrots and onions. Let them cook for maybe 2 minutes (until you can smell the onion cooking)..
- In the mean time, blend the tomatoes and one can of the black beans (don't strain the liquid) in a high power mixer/emulsifier..
- Go back to pot of vegetables and add garlic. Cook for about one minute and then add tomato/bean mixture to the pot..
- Once it reaches a boil, add broth and cook for another 2 minutes, then turn down to low and simmer. Add spices, hot sauce, salt, cilantro and lemon juice and let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Place avocado as garnish in each bowl and sprinkle cilantro and tortilla chips after. Viola! Feel free to add vegan sour cream and more hot sauce too!! maybe some steamed kale on the side? mmmm.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food black bean soup! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!