Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fresh coconut macaroons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fresh coconut macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh coconut macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh coconut macaroons recipe. To cook fresh coconut macaroons you only need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fresh coconut macaroons:
- Take of Prep.
- You need of fresh coconut.
- Get of sugar.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Provide of flour.
- Get of eggs.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Fresh coconut macaroons:
- crack open a coconut (use a hammer and a screw driver hit one of the circles).
- pour out the coconut water (get rid of it or use it for another recipe).
- crack the coconut the rest of the way and use a melon baller to scrap the coconut out (tiring task if you have a better way do that).
- boil four cups water and place your coconut into a blender.
- put boiling water into blender with the coconut and blend till milky.
- use a flour sifter and separate the coconut and the coconut milk.
- keep milk in fridge and use it for another recipe if you want.
- combine the coconut, flour, sugar, salt, powdered sugar, eggs, vanilla in a bowl.
- if the mixture is too liquidy add more flour and powdered sugar about a table spoon each time.
- pre-heat oven to 325°F.
- place parchment paper on two baking pans and use a spoon to place the mixture onto the paper in golf ball size.
- put them in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
- they are now finished and can be stored in the fridge for up to four days..
If you find this Fresh coconut macaroons recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.