Vegan Chili with coconut rice.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan chili with coconut rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Chili with coconut rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Chili with coconut rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan chili with coconut rice using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chili with coconut rice:
- Prepare 1 of Onion diced.
- Get 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 Bag of veggie mince.
- Get 1 Tin of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Make ready 3 Tsp of Paprika.
- Make ready 3 Tsp of Cumin.
- Make ready 2 Tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Veggie Stock Cube.
- Take 1 Tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 Tins of Beans (I used butter and haricot).
- Get 1 of Courgette diced.
- Take 2 of Grated Carrots.
- Make ready 100 g of Rice.
- Get 1 Tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Vegan Chili with coconut rice:
- Heat the oil in a large pan (with a lid) on a medium heat. Add the onions and cook until they’re translucent. Add the garlic, courgette and carrot, cook until soft..
- Turn down the heat. Add spices and cook for another minute. Then add the mince and cook for another 2 minutes. Add the tinned tomatoes and half a can of water (use the empty tomato can). Add the bay leaves..
- Crumble in the stock cube, the sugar and tomato purée. Simmer the pot gently, then bring the pot to the boil. Give it a good stir and cover with the lid. Let it simmer for 20 minutes. Keep an eye on the pot and stir occasionally so it doesn’t dry out!.
- Separately add the rice to a pan. Add water until it just covers the rice, then tip in the coconut milk. Add a little salt, and boil until the rice is sticky (about 20 mins)..
- Drain and add the beans to the chili, simmer for another 10 minutes. If it gets dry add more water, a tablespoon at a time..
- After 10 mins take the chili off the heat and leave to sit with the lid on the pot. Serve after 10 mins and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan chili with coconut rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!