Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Quesadilla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken quesadilla recipe. To cook chicken quesadilla you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Use strips of Chicken breast, cut into thin.
- You need of Onion, minced.
- Provide 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Flour tortilla.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Provide of Monterey Jack and cheddar, shredded.
Steps to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Saute onion, then add the chicken breast. Seasoned with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder,l and oregano. You may add some chili powder if you want a little spicy..
- Saute until cooked. Turn off heat then add the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste..
- Lightly grease the pan with butter then heat the flour tortilla. Fill half of the tortilla with the fillings, add shredded Monterrey Jack and cheddar then fold. Make sure not to put too much filling so that it will me manageable to fold the tortilla. Slightly brown both sides..
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole..
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe- Hands Down. When we think of comfort food, we turn straight to melted cheese, every time. And what better vehicle for melted cheese is there than the humble baked. Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have posted different variations of quesadillas here through the years), I just realized.
If you find this Chicken Quesadilla recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.