Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun oven baked steak and veggies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun oven baked steak and veggies using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies:
- Get of beef loin steak (new York strip).
- Get of broccoli.
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- Prepare of carrot.
- Get of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Cajun Seasoning or:.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Get of thyme.
- Take of red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies:
- Assemble your cajun seasoning if you do not have any ready made. Lay down a sheet of tinfoil and spray it with cooking spray. Pat down your steak with paper towel and put on top of tinfoil, rub your seasoning into both sides and the edges then seal the tinfoil and let marinate in the seasoning for 3+ hours..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Take seasoned steak out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature before cooking. Sear both sides of the steak on a hot grill/stove for 2 minutes a side then cook in oven for 15 minutes. Wrap steak in tinfoil again and cook for an additional 10+ minutes (depending on how well you want your steak cooked).
- Chop up all of your vegetables. While steak is cooking, melt butter and pour over top of vegetables in a microwave safe steaming bowl. Mix in the butter so it covers everything then steam the veggies in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Add extra cajun seasoning to the veggies if desired..
- Remove your steak from the oven and veggies from the microwave. Let both rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cajun oven baked steak and veggies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!