Standard Sweet Potato Yokan.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, standard sweet potato yokan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Standard Sweet Potato Yokan is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Standard Sweet Potato Yokan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook standard sweet potato yokan using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Standard Sweet Potato Yokan:
- Take 1 of net 300 grams Japanese sweet potato.
- Make ready 1 1/2 grams of Powdered kanten.
- Make ready 180 ml of Water.
- Get 50 grams of Sugar.
Instructions to make Standard Sweet Potato Yokan:
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 2 cm thick slices. Peel rather thickly and soak in water to get rid of the bitterness..
- Put Step 1 in a bowl and add enough water to cover. Boil until softened. You can also cook in a microwave..
- Once boiled, drain the moisture and mash while still hot..
- Put the powdered kanten, water, and sugar in a pot and bring to a boil. Add Step 3 and mix well. Knead over low heat for 2 minutes..
- Pour into a moistened container. Once cooled, put into the refrigerator to chill..
- When removing from the container, warm the container in a bit of lukewarm water to warm..
- Cut into your desired size and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food standard sweet potato yokan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!