Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No.66 Peter's Dry Rub Pork Ribs (Revisited) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No.66 Peter's Dry Rub Pork Ribs (Revisited) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no.66 peter's dry rub pork ribs (revisited) recipe. To make no.66 peter's dry rub pork ribs (revisited) you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make No.66 Peter's Dry Rub Pork Ribs (Revisited):
- Get of Ribs (about 400-500g each).
- Prepare of Red Wine Vinegar or Cider Vinegar.
- Use of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Liquid Smoke (optional).
- Use of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of Cayenne.
- Take of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Get of Coriander.
- Take of Cumin.
- Use of Mustard Powder (optional).
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make No.66 Peter's Dry Rub Pork Ribs (Revisited):
- 1. Prepare the spice rub by mixing together all the spices and salt..
- 2. Prepare the vinegar solution by adding the vinegar and liquid smoke together. If you are using a BBQ you can omit the liquid smoke. With a brush, coat all the surfaces of the ribs with the vinegar solution..
- 3. Dust with the spice rub. Don't rub it in..
- 4. Take a roasting tin and a wire rack. Place the wire rack over the tin to replicate a bbq grill. Place the ribs on the rack and cover in tin foil..
- 5. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes at 140 degrees Celsius. Remove from the oven and brush another coat of vinegar mixture over the ribs. Cover the ribs again and cook for a further 45 minutes..
- 6. Add the brown sugar to the remaining vinegar, adding extra vinegar if you have only little vinegar left. Once the ribs have an hour and half in the oven remove and coat with the sugar vinegar solution..
- 7. Leave uncovered and return to the oven. Increase the temperature to 180 degrees Celsius for 30 min. Then remove from the oven and serve..
If you find this No.66 Peter's Dry Rub Pork Ribs (Revisited) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.