Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken N' Dumplings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken N' Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken N' Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken n' dumplings recipe. You can cook chicken n' dumplings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken N' Dumplings:
- Get 26 oz of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Provide 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of Water.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ma Kettle's Dumplins.
- You need 1 medium of Rotisserie Chicken.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken N' Dumplings:
- Place soup, broth and water into large pot and bring to a boil. Break dumplings apart while liquid mixture heats..
- When liquid begins to boil, break dumplings into thirds and drop into pot. Stir continuously to keep dumplings from sticking together..
- Bring mixture back to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat, cover, and allow to cook 35 to 45 minutes, stirring often..
- While mixture cooks, break apart chicken. Remove lid and drop chicken into pot. Salt and pepper to taste and allow to cook on medium heat for an additional 10 minutes..
Once the vegetables have softened up, in goes the unsalted chicken broth, followed by cooked shredded chicken. Pour the cans of chicken broth into a saucepan along with the chicken; bring to a boil. Once the broth is at a steady boil, take a handful of biscuit dough and flatten it in your hand. Make sure they are fully immersed at least for a moment. Place chicken breast on the baking sheet and Drizzle a little olive oil on the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
If you find this Chicken N' Dumplings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.