Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour lamb ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour lamb ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour lamb ribs recipe. To cook sour lamb ribs you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sour lamb ribs:
- Provide 500 gms of lamb ribs.
- Take 400 gms of onion paste.
- Prepare 150 gms of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 200 gms of khata anardana.
- Provide 50 gms of green chilli paste.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get 200 ml of mustard oil.
- Take 1 small sized of coal for smoke.
Steps to make Sour lamb ribs:
- Heat oil in the wok.
- Add fenugreek seeds,papaya the seeds then add onions paste,stir ocasionally..
- Then add ginger garlic paste..
- Cramelise the onion on low flame.then add anardnana paste(make sure anardna is smooth as puree).and green chilli paste and salt..
- Add mutton and stir continously until it's turns black..
- Tranfer the mutton into pressure cooker and pressure cook for about 4-5 whistles..
- Lastly for the smoky effect place hot burning coal into the cooker pour one tbsp of mustard oil and dum for about 5-10 mins. Discard the coal later..
If you find this Sour lamb ribs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.