Roasted Cauliflower Leaves.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted cauliflower leaves. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Cauliflower Leaves is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Roasted Cauliflower Leaves is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted cauliflower leaves using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower Leaves:
- Take of Drizzle of olive oil.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of The leaves from 1 head of cauliflower.
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower Leaves:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Trim the leaves from a head of cauliflower. Trim out any large stems. Clean the leaves and toss them in a bowl..
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt..
- Lay the leaves out neatly on a parchment-lined baking sheet..
- Bake for about 10 minutes. When they are done, they take on a dark and shiny sheen, almost like they're wet. The leaves may even still be limp, but set the tray on your counter and they should crisp up as they cool..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted cauliflower leaves recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!