Easy Crock pot beer chicken.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy crock pot beer chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Crock pot beer chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Crock pot beer chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy crock pot beer chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crock pot beer chicken:
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken.
- Prepare of can or bottle of beer.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of garlic and onion powder.
- Make ready of parsley and basil.
- Take of paprika.
Steps to make Easy Crock pot beer chicken:
- Place chicken in crock pot and pour beer in.
- Shake the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, parsley and paprika on the chicken. If there is an ingredient you like more add a little more of it or less if you don't like it. I just did equal shakes of them all..
- Place crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 4. Then enjoy! !.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy crock pot beer chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!