Crustless Cauliflower Quiche.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crustless cauliflower quiche. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crustless Cauliflower Quiche is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Crustless Cauliflower Quiche is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crustless cauliflower quiche using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crustless Cauliflower Quiche:
- Get 1 of onion , finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head, de-stemmed, cut into florets.
- Prepare 10 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare dash of pepper.
- Take 1 cup (240 ml) of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dill.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Take 1/2 cup (120 ml) of cottage cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup (120 ml) of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Take of oil for frying onion and garlic.
Steps to make Crustless Cauliflower Quiche:
- Heat your frying pan over medium heat and warm the oil, then fry the onion and garlic until onion is translucent..
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180℃..
- Place eggs, milk, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, dill, salt, pepper and step① veggies in a mixing bowl, and combine well..
- Place cauliflower florets on a microwave safe dish and microwave 2 mins. on high. Put them into a baking dish..
- Pour the egg mixture over the cauliflower..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and put into your oven..
- Bake for 40 mins or until the top is golden brown. Serve hot!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crustless cauliflower quiche recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!