Crustless Cauliflower Quiche.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crustless cauliflower quiche. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crustless Cauliflower Quiche is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crustless Cauliflower Quiche is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crustless cauliflower quiche using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crustless Cauliflower Quiche:
- Take 1 of onion , finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of cauliflower head, de-stemmed, cut into florets.
- Get 10 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dill.
- Make ready 1/2 cup (120 ml) of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Get 1/2 cup (120 ml) of cottage cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup (120 ml) of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of oil for frying onion and garlic.
Steps to make Crustless Cauliflower Quiche:
- Heat your frying pan over medium heat and warm the oil, then fry the onion and garlic until onion is translucent..
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180℃..
- Place eggs, milk, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, dill, salt, pepper and step① veggies in a mixing bowl, and combine well..
- Place cauliflower florets on a microwave safe dish and microwave 2 mins. on high. Put them into a baking dish..
- Pour the egg mixture over the cauliflower..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and put into your oven..
- Bake for 40 mins or until the top is golden brown. Serve hot!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crustless cauliflower quiche recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!