Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex's Easy Bourbon BBQ Ribs & Beans 🐷🍷 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Easy Bourbon BBQ Ribs & Beans 🐷🍷 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's easy bourbon bbq ribs & beans 🐷🍷 recipe. You can have tex's easy bourbon bbq ribs & beans 🐷🍷 using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tex's Easy Bourbon BBQ Ribs & Beans 🐷🍷:
- Prepare 250 grams of pork ribs (per person).
- Provide of Healthy amount of bourbon (I'm using Jim Beam Devil's Cut Bourbon).
- Get of Your favourite Barbecue sauce (I'm using Sweet Baby Ray's hickory & brown sugar).
- Get of Hickory flavour Liquid Smoke.
- You need 1 of large tin Heinz baked beans in tomato sauce.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of BBQ or pulled pork dry rub (optional).
Steps to make Tex's Easy Bourbon BBQ Ribs & Beans 🐷🍷:
- Season the ribs with plenty of salt and pepper. Ribs can be marinated overnight in bourbon or beer. Cover the dish with cling film to keep the alcohol and flavours in.
- Add the ribs to an ovenproof dish or a foil takeaway box. Pour in a few splashes of bourbon or use the liquid from your marinade, and top with a healthy dose of BBQ sauce. Seal with the lid or aluminium foil. Add to a preheated oven at gas mark 4, 350°F (175°C) Note: if using a dry rub, don't add barbecue Sauce until last 20-25 minutes of cooking.
- Cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Remove the foil. Turn the heat up to a very hot oven, but not full, and cook for a further 15-25 minutes,or until the sauce has thickened and become sticky. When the foil is removed, this is the time to add extra BBQ sauce or bourbon to taste.
- Ten minutes before the cooking time is up, add the beans to a bowl, and add a little liquid smoke to taste. Season, stir well, and microwave for 1½-2 minutes on full power, stirring halfway through, until just beginning to simmer. Or simply bring to a simmer in a saucepan.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then give the beans another 3-4 minutes on a simmer or low setting.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and allow to rest for 2-3 minutes. Stir the beans in the bowl, and add the ribs. Dress with the juices from the dish and taste before seasoning again.
- Serve with a crusty roll or a large toasted bun.
If you find this Tex's Easy Bourbon BBQ Ribs & Beans 🐷🍷 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.