Black Bean and Rice Soup – Slow Cooker.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, black bean and rice soup – slow cooker. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Black Bean and Rice Soup – Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Black Bean and Rice Soup – Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have black bean and rice soup – slow cooker using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean and Rice Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Take of Black Bean Soup:.
- Take of each unsalted black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get of large bell pepper, diced.
- Get of jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for less heat).
- Get of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Get of celery, diced.
- Prepare of salsa (whatever kind).
- Take of chili powder.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of each dried oregano, smoked paprika.
- Make ready of ground coriander, pepper.
- Get of unsalted vegetable broth.
- Make ready of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Make ready of Rice:.
- Take of long grain rice.
- Make ready of unsalted vegetable broth.
Instructions to make Black Bean and Rice Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Place the rinsed and drained black beans, bell pepper, onion, jalapeno, garlic, broth and all seasonings into a greased slow cooker. Place the lid on and set to low heat for 5-6 hours..
- Once your soup is ready, switch to the warm setting. In a medium pot, heat 1 1/4 cup of broth over med-high heat. Once it comes to a boil, stir in the rice and place a lid on the pot. Lower the heat down to low and cook for 12-15 minutes, until the rice has absorbed all the liquid and is tender. Let it sit with the lid on for a few minutes, then season to taste with salt and pepper and fluff it with a fork..
- While the rice is cooking, ladle about half the soup into a blender. Puree it until smooth. Be sure to leave some space uncovered on the blender lid to give the steam room to escape..
- Stir both the pureed soup and the rice back into the slow cooker along with the juice from half a lime. Taste to see if it needs any additional seasoning. Then serve with whatever toppings sound good and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food black bean and rice soup – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!