Romano Cheese Crusted Spicy Cauliflower Bites.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, romano cheese crusted spicy cauliflower bites. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Romano Cheese Crusted Spicy Cauliflower Bites is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Romano Cheese Crusted Spicy Cauliflower Bites is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook romano cheese crusted spicy cauliflower bites using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Romano Cheese Crusted Spicy Cauliflower Bites:
- Prepare of whole cauliflower.
- Take of butter, melted.
- Prepare of olive oil, I used chili infused extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of shiracha hot sauce.
- Make ready of pepper and salt to taste.
- Get of fresly grated romano cheese.
- Take of Ranch dressing or your favorite dip for serving.
Steps to make Romano Cheese Crusted Spicy Cauliflower Bites:
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with non stick foil and spray ifoil with non stick spray.
- Cut cautifloer into pices with a flat edge on one side.
- Precook pieces in either boiling chicken broth or salted water for 3 monutes. Drain and dry.
- In a large bowl whisk together butter, oil, lemon, sriracha, salt and pepper until combined.
- Add cauliflower and coat with mixture.
- Place in a single layer on prepared pan, and sprinle tops with the romamo cheese.
- Bake until cheese has turned golden and melted about 10 to 20 minutes, serve with ranch dressing to dip cauliflower in..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food romano cheese crusted spicy cauliflower bites recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!