How to Make Ultimate Meaty cauliflower casserole
Meaty cauliflower casserole. This casserole is hearty and worthy of sharing with a crowd. I know this because I did just that when testing out this recipe. Nobody else who tried it was.
Let cauliflower bring Spring in your stomach with this tasty casserole too! We only recommend products and services we It can also form the base of a meaty casserole: add bacon, sliced smoked sausage, or cubed ham (healthy. All the flavors of a loaded baked potato, without the carbs.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, meaty cauliflower casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meaty cauliflower casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Meaty cauliflower casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This casserole is hearty and worthy of sharing with a crowd. I know this because I did just that when testing out this recipe. Nobody else who tried it was.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have meaty cauliflower casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meaty cauliflower casserole:
- Get of ●●●●●●●● Cauliflower ●●●●●●●●●.
- Get 1 medium head of cauliflower.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of ■■■■■■■■■■ Meat ■■■■■■■■■■.
- Prepare 1 pound of bulk sausage, I used Odoms Tennessee Pride brand.
- Make ready 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Make ready 1 cup of ripe black olives.
- Get 1/4 pound of diced ham.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Take 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Take 29 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 16 ounces of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
This flavorful cauliflower casserole is perfect for any family meal. The recipe is an excellent choice for a holiday meal or family dinner. This loaded cauliflower casserole is so easy to make. This Loaded Cauliflower Bake combines the creamy, cheesiness of a classic macaroni and cheese and the amazing fix-ins (hint BACON) from a.
Instructions to make Meaty cauliflower casserole:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Het the oil in a pan. Chop the cauliflower up. Add to pan and fry stirring occasionally..
- Season with salt and cumin..
- Cook till tender. Set aside.
- Slice the olives, chop the onions.To the pan add olives and onions. Stir fry till tender. Then add sausage and ground sirloin. Brown them both add salt, garlic, paprika, and mix well..
- Mix the sauce, diced tomatoes, basil, and parsley. Simmer 3 minutes. Drain meat and add to the sauce. Add 1 cup parmesan cheese. Stir well simmer 4 minutes..
- In an oven safe pan add in layers 1/3 of the meat sauce. Add shredded cheddar cheese. Add cauliflower on top of cheese..
- Add sour cream.
- Add meat sauce, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, and ham on top..
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Our loaded cauliflower casserole is bursting with flavor. This casserole takes cauliflower to a whole new level thanks to yummy ingredients like sour cream, lots of cheese, and crispy bacon. Top cauliflower-rice-casserole recipes just for you. Keto Side Item Recipes > Keto Recipes. Of course, we'll need to ditch the potatoes, but using cauliflower is a great substitute!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food meaty cauliflower casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!