Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy 30 minute broccoli cheddar soup recipe. You can cook easy 30 minute broccoli cheddar soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup:
- Prepare 1/3 cup of real butter.
- Take 1 of purple onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced fine.
- Use 1/3 cup of flour.
- Use 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 3 cups of half and half or whole milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of large broccoli crown cut into small florets.
- Take 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (grate it off the block for better melting).
Instructions to make EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup:
- Put butter onion, broccoli, garlic and spices and sauté for about 3-4 minutes. Mix in the flour forming a roux and whisk until golden brown..
- Reduce heat to medium low and slowly whisk in half and half and the chicken broth. Simmer 20 minutes uncovered then stir in the cheese. Pairs well with homemade rolls or garlic knots and a side salad..
One of my favorite soups is this simple broccoli cheddar soup. I've been making this over the last couple years and am excited to share it with you! No need to go out to a well known bread company, this copycat broccoli cheddar soup is incredibly smooth, rich, and full of great broccoli cheese flavors! In a small saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended; gradually add milk and broth.
If you find this EASY 30 minute Broccoli cheddar soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.